Darius Sabavala is Managing Partner of Janus Enterprise International LLC, with over 20 years of experience in management consulting, research, and education at leading companies and universities.
He has founded Janus Enterprise International, worked in technical leadership roles at Deloitte & Touche LLP, Bell Labs and Bellcore and served on the Management faculties of Cornell University, New York University, and Brooklyn Poly.
Among the clients he has served as a Management and Technology Strategy Consultant are:
Darius specializes in:
AT&T Bell Labs, Applied Intranet Technologies, Bellcore, Cable & Wireless, Clickmarks, Deloitte & Touche Human Capital Advisory Services, Deutsche Telekom, France Telecom, Girl Scouts of the USA, Goldman Sachs, INSEAD, Medtronic, Microsoft, NCR, SK Group, United Way of Tri-State, Video Journal of Orthopaedics, Women’s Capital Corporation.
- Developing and Applying Strategy Laboratories® an innovative management decision-making tool created by JEI to accelerate the crafting and execution of critical business and technology strategies
- Aligning Business and Technology Strategy
- Crafting and Executing product / market strategies based on market analysis
- Modeling preference, choice, and behavior of customers / users
- Developing sound approaches for customer acquisition and retention through communications, learning, account management, and support services
- Developing pricing strategy and competitive price structures
- Designing and Developing decision support and business intelligence applications
- Improving performance through learning and knowledge management
His research is published in Management Science, Marketing Science, Technology in Society, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Advertising Research, Probability & Statistics Letters, and Marketing Letters.
Darius received a B.Tech. (Honours) degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, and a Ph. D. in
Business Administration from Columbia University.