Siva Sankaranarayanan is Partner at Janus Enterprise International LLC, with over 12 years of experience in technology consulting, systems engineering, and business process analysis at leading companies.
Siva specializes in:
- Operations planning
- Technology consulting with a focus on technology-market alignment
- Deriving comprehensive business insights by integrating operations and marketing data
- Analyzing Market / Customer /User behavior with an emphasis on data-driven insights
- Championing business process re-engineering for medium and large scale organizations with a focus on optimizing operations efficiency
- Advocating the adoption of formal methods for market/customer analysis and standards for systems engineering practice
He has served as a consultant in technical leadership areas at AT&T and BellSouth, and has worked at Ciena Corporation and Lucent Technologies.
Siva was part of the United State delegation at the International Telecommunication Union and was a representative of Lucent Technologies on
Committee T1, Internet Engineering Task Force and the Optical Internetworking Forum.
His research related to the development of service-driven architectures for next generation telecommunication systems is published in IEEE Communications Magazine and Optical Networks Magazine.
Siva received a B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, and a M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Polytechnic University at Brooklyn, NY (Brooklyn Poly)