| || || |
Why the Strategy Lab Works
Effective problem-solving by the people who know the most about the problem, its not conventional training, its not consulting, it delivers high value to businesses just-in-time.
It works because client teams can collaborate in a risk-free setting to...
- Practice decision-making
- in a virtual software-based environment that emulates different market scenarios
- with a prototypical decision support system
- coordinating the flow and use of information
- to serve customers optimally across functions / divisions
- Accumulate relevant knowledge
- make sense of the market environment
- diagnose gaps in achieving sales, profits, growth
- link actions to outcomes
- Build the organization's execution ability
- embrace productive conflict and build trust
- recognize misalignments and create commitment
- establish individual and collective accountability
- focus on performance and reward results
Bottom line: the market dynamics experienced by participants leads to insights about what may work, what may not, and how to adapt strategy.